Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Doodoo Doodoo is offline

Default True: End of alt.hvac

ftwhd wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:58:36 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

On Jun 28, 2:25 pm, wrote:
I did some extensive research and it is true, the alt. hierarchy will
not be carried by several providers. Unfortunately these are "major"
carriers so many users won't have access to this NG or even know about
(who cares about those ****in home moaners anyhow).
This puts me and my newsgroup alt.hvac into a dilemma.

Though I've been banned from the professional web based hvac forums, I
will find a way for my followers to keep with me. By the end of this
year alt.hvac will be dust in the wind. How sad for me as I started
this NG and will have to die with it.
.

--
Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today !!!http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available onlinehttp://pmilligan.net/palm/

You should be billed for all your rude crap**** ass wipe I hope you
die soon maggot

A lot of bitter folks over in alt homo repairo

Tough ****sky to Homo Repairo!