Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Filter material for PC fans and cases????

GMAN wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
GMAN wrote:

I am in Salt Lake City, Utah USA.

Branch: 696
2775 S. 900 W.
Salt Lake City, UT 84119-2447
Phone: (801) 972-1340
Fax: (801) 972-9381

Branch Hours:
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday - Friday)

The branches in Florida don't have that attitude.

I know the address but thanks alot for posting it here. I plan to call the
manager on monday. I was told you can do small courtesy purchases without a
business account but when i showed up they were rude as hell. I found a roll of
the stuff there for approx $34 . I will see where I get with them monday.
Thanks to all who responded

I drop into business supply outlets all the time for odds and sods. As long as they take cash they're not bothereed.

Graham