Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Could it be asbestos?

Caesar Romano wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:37:29 -0700 (PDT), Aaron Fude
wrote Re Could it be asbestos?:

Commercial asbestos never hurt anyone.

OK, I'm happy to dismiss it. I'm not really into fads. Speaking of
fads, should I be worried about Radon measuring 8 in my basement?

Yes, call a radon abatement company to check it out. Is it a very old
house? If so, think of how many people who lived there have died. They
probably all died from asbestos, radon and global warming.

Radon and asbestos are deadly. The government says so. They wouldn't
lie to you, so you can trust them.

Yes they would. I'll never forgive them for lying about silicone breast
implants.

All the joy that never was...