Posted to alt.hvac;,alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default True: End of alt.hvac

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:25:43 -0700,
wrote:

I did some extensive research and it is true, the alt. hierarchy will
not be carried by several providers. Unfortunately these are "major"
carriers so many users won't have access to this NG or even know about
(who cares about those ****in home moaners anyhow).
This puts me and my newsgroup alt.hvac into a dilemma.

Though I've been banned from the professional web based hvac forums, I
will find a way for my followers to keep with me. By the end of this
year alt.hvac will be dust in the wind. How sad for me as I started
this NG and will have to die with it.
.

Why are you moaning?

I'm not hearing a giant sucking sound; yet, from your followers!