Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default NiMH cell charging

William Sommerwerck wrote:

I've been a Thomas Distributing customer ever since I had an intermittent
problem with a Maha battery charger and they sent me a new one (next day),
and didn't request I send the faulty one back. You can't beat their
customer service. Plus, they usually include batteries, battery cases, and charger
travel cases and cigarette lighter plugs with their chargers. Lowest price
isn't always the best deal.

Agreed, but the price difference is big enough to consider buying elsewhere.

Really? A C9000 and deluxe case is $65 including shipping at Thomas. Newegg
wants $66 with shipping but no case. The cheapest Amazon vendor wants $65
including shipping, but again no storage case. 17StreetPhoto wants $67.40
including shipping, but no case. Thomas is looking good to me.

I buy most of my rechargeables from Thomas. They have good prices and good
deals.

I bought a dozen of the new type low-discharge NiMH AA cells from Thomas.
Love them. I'll never buy regular NiMH cells again.

If you need lead-acid batteries, try www.batteryplex.com.

Don't use 'em, but thanks.