Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-143 days

"Hawke" wrote in message
. ..

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
snip
Whichever way the center votes, it will be a rejection of the

ideologues.
The liberals had their run and the conservatives did too. Both of you

are
failures. Now it's time for a fresh look and some shaking up of the
old
guard. Obama may be the most likely person to do it in a couple of
generations. Or maybe not. We'll be watching to see, between now and
November, and you and the other partisans will have nothing to do with
how we decide.

--
Ed Huntress

Actually, I don't know IF I'll vote. It depends on the local stuff. I
may posture as a Conservative but I don't drink that Kool-Aid either.
Whoever is elected, I have contingencies to prevent too much of an
impact...I hope.

There's an allowance in the statistics for people who won't vote. d8-)

I don't know what it is you want in a president, Tom. What you have here

is
two of the best candidates we've had in a very long time. This is one
election in which I don't think we'll be voting for the least-worst. I

just
want to be sure I've done my best to pick the better of the two.

Come on, Ed. It's an easy choice.

Hawke

We'll see for sure when Obama's domestic policy ideas get a good airing.

--
Ed Huntress