Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default "Set-back" toilet

Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

I have a powder room with very limited space and I'm hoping there is a
way to push the toilet back further to the wall. The drain is in the
standard place and I would like to keep it there, but I am hoping
there there exists a toilet that utilaizes the drain in the standard
location, but is set further back. Perhaps a old/antique European
style toilet with the water tank up on top. My attempts to find
something like that have turned up nothing.

One way to gain room in front is to use offset flange and set the toilet
into the wall cavity by removing the stud(s) directly behind and making
a recess.