Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NiMH cell charging

"UCLAN" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:

Thomas Distributing is a good company, but you can find it cheaper
elsewhere.

I've been a Thomas Distributing customer ever since I had an intermittent
problem with a Maha battery charger and they sent me a new one (next day),
and didn't request I send the faulty one back. You can't beat their

customer
service. Plus, they usually include batteries, battery cases, and charger
travel cases and cigarette lighter plugs with their chargers. Lowest price
isn't always the best deal.

Agreed, but the price difference is big enough to consider buying elsewhere.

I buy most of my rechargeables from Thomas. They have good prices and good
deals.

If you need lead-acid batteries, try www.batteryplex.com.