Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default GIVE ... ME ... A ... BREAK

"Dar" wrote in message
On Jun 25, 3:39 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

yawn. There is nothing unusual going on here, except that Obama figured
out how to shake the money tree like nobody before him. The reason I think
it's funny is that Clinton had the machine behind her, but now she's the
one
out of cash.

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

The fun part is that the political world here somehow got turned on
it's head.
Republicans for Hilllary , Hillary democrats for McCain , who the
far-right
is less than enthusiastic about . Said McCain, once (maybe) a
"straight shooting maverick",
sniffing up Dubya's crack and flipping to try and get that support
that he needs .

At the top of the heap we have a guy that nobody gave a chance
against Hillary
not that long ago (but who I thought looked startlingly good at the
2004 convention,
though I was afraid to be very hopeful... now here we are ) , and he
has these
magic slippers and then before you know it (unless you were watching
any one of the
half-dozen Hillary Network Channels on le telly) , ding dong , the
wicked witch is dead .

wtf just happened ? (^8

did ya feel that?... I did ; it's a different world

we may have postponed our inevitable self-inflicted doom

hee hee hee

Dar

That's an interesting take, and it did feel that way. I was trying to figure
out just what was going on as he slipped past Clinton in the polls.

I think we all have a tendency to believe other people don't see what we
see; every once in a while we're reminded that they see pretty well, after
all.

--
Ed Huntress