Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

In message 4865ec3a@qaanaaq, at 08:46:02 on Sat, 28 Jun 2008, Andy
Hall remarked:
I was at CDG, and the most obvious "different airline" to choose is
Air France. And guess what, when I flew through CDG on their prime
carrier Air France (in business class) and used their lounge, six
months ago, the lounge wifi was inoperative as a result [apparently]
of some dispute between themselves and Orange - owned of course by
France Telecom.

There wouldn't have been a choice since BA uses the same lounge at CDG.

During that dispute, I used Eurostar.

I had to fly, because only that way did I save a thousand or so on the
ticket. Yes, they generally pay you to fly from UK to CDG, to catch an
onward longhaul flight.
--
Roland Perry