Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

Default Found crack in cylindrical part inside A/C condenser unit

I don't think it's a crack in the paint. To me, it looks like enamel, or
possibly plastic. More likely plastic. Call your AC guy if you want, but I
am not going to worry any about it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JayN" wrote in message
Can't see or test it through my computer screen... and my crystal ball is
in
for repair.- Hide quoted text -

We would not be having this conversation if I had not noticed what is
shown in the photos. Do the photos reveal that something is seriously
wrong with the part or is it just a crack in the paint as someone else
had suggested?

Thanks,

J.