Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default Bugged

On Jun 26, 9:10*pm, "Buddy Matlosz" wrote:
I've noticed some bugs in my kitchen lately, just a few around my stovetop
and the nearby counter and windowsill. I haven't looked at them under
magnification, but to the naked eye they look about the size and shape of
mouse turds (which I thought they were before they started moving). They
spread wings every now and then, but I haven't seen them fly. Today there
were more, about a couple dozen scattered around the kitchen floor.

Anyone know what these are and how to get rid of them? Location is Ocean
County, NJ.

TIA,
Buddy

Check your flour or grains in the cupboard. If what used to be pure
white flour has changed to something with unground flavourbuds, chuck
it!