Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default ot - is teranews off line? anyone else use that

bill wrote:
On Jun 27, 8:57 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

bill wrote:

On Jun 26, 9:23 pm, bill wrote:

posting from google this time

well, teranews is back - looks like it was off line for a while, now
I'm resynchronizing messages - we shall see what happens - it still
might be nice to have another free source of NTTP messages.

Teranwes was advertised a a free NNTP server that is used to test
NNTP software and hardware. The same company has other NNTP servers with
monthly fees.

--http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

your account:http://www.usenettools.net/ISP.htm

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.

sadly, my ISP dropped newsgroups over 5 years ago, that's when I
subscribed to Teranews - they said I was the only client using news
groups....
and teranews is off the air again today

Thank you, Michael, for taking a load off my mind. I just moved to
Teranews three days ago, for the same reason, Verizon dropped all but
the "Big Eight", and I was beginning to think that I was doing something
wrong. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to get their act together.

Jim Chandler