Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Banning Cell Phones and Driving

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

Off the freeway came a 'soccer mom with a phone and mind merged.
She came to the underpass and one handed the wheel of her large large SUV.

She cut early and took 3 lanes wide - two going the other way (where I would
have been). She was coming off the freeway a bit fast and one handed
the wheel. That keeps me from jumping to fill an open slot on that
underpass.

Tonight I'm taking the back way home with a suv on my arse, I crest a bad hill and find a
tractor and hay wagon across the roadway. I'm glad I wasn't in a hurry, I might not have
made it.

Wes