Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default One more question on trestle table.

"Swingman" wrote in message a "Upscale"wrote

but they also have
bench bolts which are longer and more substantial for about $30 and

those
are the ones I'm considering. Considering the cost of wood that is

durable

Have you already bought the "six foot steel stringer" (otherwise known as
"all-thread")?

Not yet, I was expecting to buy the coming week and build the weekend after.
As well, I'm planning on using LV's bench bolts with two wood stringers. Not
as exotic, but it will make it much more convenient for me to build (and for
my friends to dismantle).

Attached Thumbnails
Looking for advise on trestle table.-trestletable2-jpg