Posted to alt.home.repair
topservicepros topservicepros is offline

Default Bugged

Quote: Buddy Matlosz wrote on Thu, 26 June 2008 19:10
I've noticed some bugs in my kitchen lately, just a few around my

stovetop
and the nearby counter and windowsill. I haven't looked at them under
magnification, but to the naked eye they look about the size and shape

of
mouse turds (which I thought they were before they started moving). They

spread wings every now and then, but I haven't seen them fly. Today

there
were more, about a couple dozen scattered around the kitchen floor.

Anyone know what these are and how to get rid of them? Location is Ocean

County, NJ.

TIA,
Buddy

Google "identifying bugs" and you'll find a ton of sites that will help.
Really surprising there is so much interest in bugs!

Here's one that claims to have 5000 identified:

http://davesgarden.com/guides/bf/

--
Richard Thoms
Founder - Top Service Pros, Inc.