Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default One more question on trestle table.

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
It seems to me that some folks who sell wood bench plans and parts kits do
something like this. I know I have seen them somewhere but can't remember
where. It seemed to me that they were much more heavy duty than your
ordinary bed bolts.

Lee Valley Tools has a set of four bed bolts for $16, but they also have
bench bolts which are longer and more substantial for about $30 and those
are the ones I'm considering. Considering the cost of wood that is durable
outdoors, I can go with the bench bolts and tell the friends I'm building
this for to take the table apart every fall and store it in indoors for the
winter. The bench bolts would make this relatively easy.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...47&cat=1,41637