Posted to alt.home.repair
Buddy Matlosz Buddy Matlosz is offline

Default Bugged

I've noticed some bugs in my kitchen lately, just a few around my stovetop
and the nearby counter and windowsill. I haven't looked at them under
magnification, but to the naked eye they look about the size and shape of
mouse turds (which I thought they were before they started moving). They
spread wings every now and then, but I haven't seen them fly. Today there
were more, about a couple dozen scattered around the kitchen floor.

Anyone know what these are and how to get rid of them? Location is Ocean
County, NJ.

TIA,
Buddy