Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default OT-143 days

Do I have this straight?

His father was a black African Muslim from Kenya.

[snip]

Wow. Is this your writing? Nice set of talking points either way.

Wes

It's not Tom's writing. It's a pack of mostly lies that's circulating on

all
the right-wing hate sites.

For example, I've seen several photos of Obama's American family. They
probably don't show them on Faux News, so the righties don't see them.

Obama attended both a public and a Catholic school in Indonesia. Neither

one
was a "Muslim" school.

And so on, and on, and on. Snopes goes into this stuff in detail. The
right-wing slime machine is in top gear, cranking out this stuff for

people
like you to believe without question. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Not my verbiage but, Obama has some serious credibility and background and

lack
of background problems that eliminate him from consideration in November

even if
he was the Republican candidate and McCain was the Democrat...unless one

takes a
BIG gulp of the Kool-Aid. Thirsty Ed!

You think that we should be afraid of what Obama might do if he's elected
president? You should be more afraid of what John McCain will do if he's
elected president? If you look at all the major issues you will find that
McCain agrees with the position that Bush has on at least 90% of them.
McCain is not an agent of change he's someone who will continue the course
we've been on for the last eight years. He might make a few changes around
the margins but will mainly be very much like Bush. In case you haven't
noticed the country is in a real mess and that is after two terms of
republicans making all the decisions. But you are more worried about what
Obama might do when you know that McCain will keep doing what has put us
where we are now. That makes no sense. I'm sorry, but a rational person
would be far more fearful of another four years of what we have now than of
anything Obama might do. And I don't know about you but the 19% drop in the
stock market is enough for me to want to see another administration running
the White House than one where McCain is in charge. And by the way, McCain
has never held anything in his life but government jobs and has zero
experience in any kind of administrative position, so don't assume he'll be
any better at it than Obama would.

Hawke