Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pneumatic rack and pinion drive

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:13:43 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..

Geeze....email me your freight info again..Since Ive been on a kick to
trash stuff...Im down to the pneumatics section in the stacks O stuff

Tell you what...Ill email you pictures of the stuff..and if you
want..Ill ship you the entire lot. Might be several thousand pounds
of cylinders, etc etc. All NOS, ablit some has some surface rust in
non critcal places

Free..you pay for the shipping

Gunner

EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWW!

I take it that that is an affirmative, Tawm? guffaw

I'm still working on the free stuff I got from him eons ago.

--
Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.
--Chinese Proverb

The down side of free stuff is when you have to replace it, just TRY and find
that model!