Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Banning Cell Phones and Driving

terryc wrote:

Retard. GPS devices rely on an historical map that doesn't tell you
anything about current conditions where you are, like other retard motor
vehicle drivers talking on cellphone or plaing with their navigation
devices.

Actually a decent gps or laptop with gps software and reciever can speak instructions and
take instructions. But I do take your point, for many users it is a even bigger
distraction than cell phones or mp3 players.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller