Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Oman Paul Oman is offline

Default USAA (home,car,etc) insurance. In '60, wonderful. Now?

Just about all my insurance policies are with USAA. Haven't had a
claim in years, but can say they cash my checks to them promptly!

They were good with chipped windshield crack repair claims!

paul

David Combs wrote:
Way back in the 60's, while I was in the army, I signed
up for USAA.

Back then, it had a *very* good reputation.

Recently, I heard a disturbing story or two, about how
when claims were made, they paid out *far* less than
expected.

Roughly what experience can one expect, *these days*?

We live in New York state -- but also have a (very) small
condo down in Florida (Sarasota).

So, anyone have experience with USAA in Florida?

Thanks!

David