Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default good deal on SHOPNOTES subscription or renewal

"RicodJour" wrote

On Jun 26, 10:34 am, "Lee Michaels" wrote:

Another approach is to renew at a magazine discount subscription site and
tell them it is a renewal. The firm I use for most of my subscriptions
is ;

http://www.magazinepricesearch.com/

They list various offers for each magazine. Unfortunately, they don't
list
Shopnotes.

That's a really good site - thanks for posting the link. eBay also
has those discount consolidators (I think that's how they can offer
such low prices). You can get really amazing deals - not every
magazine, and some of the discounts aren't killer, but it's one of my
favorite stocking stuffer presents. A gift that keeps on giving, it
doesn't cost very much and I can shop while I'm holding a beer.

That is right. I subscribe to some computer magazines. At the newstand
some of them are seven bucks an issue. I have been able to get some of them
down to twenty five cents an issue for the exact same thing.

The only downside is that they often take three months or more to start
sending out the magazines.