Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default good deal on SHOPNOTES subscription or renewal

On Jun 26, 10:34 am, "Lee Michaels" wrote:

Another approach is to renew at a magazine discount subscription site and
tell them it is a renewal. The firm I use for most of my subscriptions is ;

http://www.magazinepricesearch.com/

They list various offers for each magazine. Unfortunately, they don't list
Shopnotes.

That's a really good site - thanks for posting the link. eBay also
has those discount consolidators (I think that's how they can offer
such low prices). You can get really amazing deals - not every
magazine, and some of the discounts aren't killer, but it's one of my
favorite stocking stuffer presents. A gift that keeps on giving, it
doesn't cost very much and I can shop while I'm holding a beer.