Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT-143 days

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:07:21 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:49:52 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"John R. Carroll" quickly quoth:
Apparently, and from your quote, the school was "predominantly Muslim" and
not a "Muslim" school or Madras.

A "predominantly Muslim school" _is_ a Muslim school John. That
adjective is merely the legal weasel's way of saying "absolutely
everyone but me", I'm sure. His father was Muslim, he went to school
for awhile in a Muslim school....

Hey, Larry, when I was a little kid, initially in public school, we recited
the Lord's Prayer at the start of the day. Does that mean it was a Christian
school?

Good question, since -all- schools did that back then, all our money
has God on it, all our pledges have God in them, etc. But that
doesn't change the fact that he attended a Muslim school, does it?

Speaking of which, why doesn't your man pledge during the pledge of
allegiance? Is he giving us fair warning of his intentions?

--
Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.
--Chinese Proverb