Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Panasonic Microwave Inverter Transistor?

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:38:10 -1000, "Wilton Itamoto"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have the part number for the power mossfet. It is 1M30D-060. Now the
question is where do can I get this part? Panasonic does not have a listing
for this part.

"Wilton Itamoto" wrote in message
news:PbedncOjeNZQc8zVnZ2dnUVZ_qjinZ2d@hawaiiantel .net...
I am currently working on a Panasonic microwave oven model NN-S762WF. I
need the part# for Q702 on the inverter board. The transistor is burnt and
I cannot read the number on the case. Unfortunately I do not have another
inverter board on hand and Panasonic does not provide the schematic.

Anyone replaced one of these or know the part number?

This service manual has a circuit diagram that may be similar:
http://www.eletrodomesticosforum.com...c_NN-G62BH.pdf

Q702 is "AESPGT30J322" which is equivalent to a 1M30D-060.

See page 10-6 of this catalogue:
http://www.wagner.net.au/catalogue/10_Microwave.pdf

It talks of a "TWO TRANSISTOR OEM KIT". Trade price for KIT691 is
AU$28.75.

Here is the relevant excerpt from the catalogue:

===================================
New Updated Kit from Panasonic.
Two Transistors and One Capacitor.
With Instructions. OEM.

Was
A691E4V00GPS

*NEW A691E4V10GP ---this is Panasonic's kit part number

Q701
*GT60N321 (G60N90
AESCGT60N321

Q702
1M30D-060
AESPGT30J322

C806
Was 330pF
Change to 56pF

Code
KIT691

.... & OTHER SMPS PARTS THAT MAY REQUIRE REPLACING

DIODES REQUIRED
Check these diodes as they usually go too.
Two required.
Q701 and Q702 ---- these look like typos
Code
UX-C2B