Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-143 days

"RB" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Do I have this straight?

His father was a black African Muslim from Kenya.
[snip]

Wow. Is this your writing? Nice set of talking points either way.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Nope, somebody sent it to me but, although it's not flattering to Obama,
it shows some points of consideration, most of which is irrefutable.
And, like Gunner points out, is 143 days as a Senator enough experience
to lead the country? He's an empty suit.

How many days did Ronald Reagan serve in national office, either in the
Senate or the Post Office, before becoming president? I'd ask the same
about George Bush, but that wouldn't make the point. d8-). How about
Eisenhower?

I would consider military service a good qualifier.

I wouldn't. It has nothing to do with governing a democratic state. If
anything, it's counterproductive. See Grant, Ulysses S., or Jackson, Andrew.

I don't know about Reagan, but at least he was employed in the private
sector. i.e earned an honest living

So did Obama. The claim that he wasn't employed in the private sector is
only made by people so blindingly biased that they won't even read his
biography.

Those are the people who are essentially irrelevant in this election. As
they say on the stock market, they have already been priced-in to the poll
numbers. In other words, they're a given and their numbers won't change
much.

With them priced-in, the situation now is that Obama has a small lead. Any
changes to that will be the result of movement by the center. That's where
all the action is.

--
Ed Huntress