Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default GIVE ... ME ... A ... BREAK

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:20:06 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

Larry, don't do the stupid act. We don't believe you're stupid. d8-) You
know better than to draw such a connection.

Damnit, Ed. You know full well that he'd do EXACTLY that the second he
hit office. My thread of connection may have been a bit thin, but
_that_is_his_nature.

I don't know where you're getting that idea, Larry. I don't see it in his
biography. Mostly it's just crap that the pundits have been cooking up.

I hear it in all of his speeches, at least for the brief periods I can
stand listening to pols spew their bull****. Shrub started the money
disgorgement and a Democrat is right in the wings to take over and
likely expand it. He'll stop the war and go right on spending
billions/day. Mark my words; if he's elected and makes it to office. I
have a bad feeling about his survivability, though. If there aren't
enough nutcases out there already, think what Hillary might set up. We
saw lots of casualties during the reign of the Clintons last time.

The
ADA/ACU ratings are reductionist nonsense, like a megaphone for the
hard-of-thinking.

I had no idea what you were talking about there until I googled 'em,
and now I tend to agree, at least from the brief visit I had.

Greed will do that to every control freak. She, of all people, should
know that by now, eh?

I doubt if she'll ever give up being a control freak. She's been like that
all her life.

Most lawyers (and then politicians) are, but she's taken it to another
level altogether, hasn't she? g

--
Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.
--Chinese Proverb