Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Looking for advise on trestle table.

"Swingman" wrote in message
http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects5.htm

Scroll down to the trestle table. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Karl. The three support end columns are very appealing visually and
would offer additional table support. I might do that just for the
aesthetics of it.

How wide is the tabletop you used? It looks a little larger than what I
think I'd use for an outdoor picnic table. I was considering close to 39" in
width or as close as I could get to that with spacing of 7 each, 2x6 lumber
each spaced about 1/8". I was also thinking about more of an end overhang so
people could sit at the ends of the table too.