Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Dodd Mike Dodd is offline

Default See over 120 *unique* DIY tips here.....

wrote:
On Jun 24, 10:10 pm, wrote:
http://www.justservices.com/open/i/p1.html

Unique? wonder why no-one else is suggesting them!

NT

Possibly because some of us have more than half a brain.

Anyone else shocked at some of the potentially dangerous suggestions...
(G-cramps instead of spanner, using an incorrectly sized spanner and a
coin shim, using an inappropriate sole-plate from an iron as an anvil,
scraper fashioned from a bulldog clip and a razor blade)

Maybe these are all ideas that we would consider in the safety and
privacy of our own homes, but to publish these (in that last bastion of
DIY literature, "Primacy magazine", no less) is asking for trouble.

Most of the other ideas are either plain daft, too specific, too obvious
or impracticable.

Hopefully Brainshere will get bored and bugger off elsewhere. Or read
the more useful and intelligent information generally on uk.d-i-y and
get a clue.