Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Looking for advise on trestle table.

"Upscale" wrote in message
I'm thinking on building a trestle picnic table and I need some advice on
constructing it. With the attached picture in mind, how would one go about
attaching the vertical part of the support to the horizontal supports?

I was thinking of using a half lap and carriage bolts to fasten them
together, but before I get to that stage, I figured I'd look for other
suggestions.

Nothing new under the sun:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects5.htm

Scroll down to the trestle table. Let me know if you have any questions.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08