Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default What should I do with my metal scrap?

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:09:57 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Tim Shoppa wrote:

Once again, I regret that "rec.crafts.meatworking" was never made an
official newsgroup. (I think I last proposed this when I saw a meat-
cutting bandsaw in a Harbor Freight flyer!)

I think rec.crafts.butchering along with rec.crafts.butchering.politics is the way to go.

If you've ever seen my welding, I think rec.crafts.metaldorking or
rec.crafts.butchering would be good forums for me.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren