Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default GIVE ... ME ... A ... BREAK

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:56:14 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
Obama now wants us to contribute to Hillary's multi-million dollar debt
for running for president.

This would be sad if it wasn't real.

She started pushing for that over a month ago, Steve. It's kind of funny,
but what's wrong with it?

If he's going to do that for her, think of the other trillions he'll
give away to other "needy" folks/programs/countries during his reign!
(repeat subject here)

Larry, don't do the stupid act. We don't believe you're stupid. d8-) You
know better than to draw such a connection.

She and Bill grossed $109 MILLION last year. They won't be hurting or
in debt for long, if at all. (I'd link to it but it's already gone
from her -much- diminished website.)

Just about every political candidate who goes in the hole for an election
tries to recover by asking for help from his/her original contributors.
She's asking Obama to tap the contributors, or to tap into his big warchest
and then help re-fill it from contributors.

yawn. There is nothing unusual going on here, except that Obama figured
out how to shake the money tree like nobody before him. The reason I think
it's funny is that Clinton had the machine behind her, but now she's the one
out of cash.

--
Ed Huntress