Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Combination/keyless door lock

On Jun 24, 11:02�pm, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:32:14 -0400, "Walter Cohen"

wrote:
I'm looking for a combination (keyless) door lock to replace a keyed door
lock I have on my in-home office. �My wife is getting tired of always having
to fish out the key to the lock and would rather just type in a code or push
some buttons to unlock the door.
I can't seem to find any of these locks other than the heavy duty entry
locks made for house front doors. �I'm not referring to the deadbolt kind.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks,
Walter

I have had one of these on my front door for close to 40 years. I have
the dead bolt style but they also make a spring bolt.

http://www.kaba-ilco.com/access_cont...mplex_900.aspx

security companies can install a touch pad and solenoid.

looking at a dead bolt style here for convenience myself