Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Glaubitz Adrian Glaubitz is offline

Default Need help on diagnosing TV with bad HO-Stage

Hello,

b wrote:
I have no record of the schneider 9.6 chassis. are you sure it is
schneider not beko or something? how old is the set? post some jpegs
on fileden.com or you send it and we can try and give more specific
help.

fault: likely open resistor or bad cap in the RGB stage. star on
CRT neck pcb and trace it back from there.
-b

It's definetely a Schneider 9.6 chassis, it's clearly printed on the PCB
.. I am busy today, but I will do further measurements on the
CRT-neck-board tonight. Thanks for all your help so far !

Adrian