Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amandaF amandaF is offline

Default What should I do with my metal scrap?

I have an auger made of aluminum - it is a part of a meat grinder -
that got oxidized inside and out; the company replaced it for me. (I
sold the meat grinder on craigslist, taking a big loss).
http://www.harvestessentials.com/bactobasmod4.html

Can I sell it and make a little bit of money to recover my loss? Would
anyone buy it if I put it on craigslist? I also have some a bunch of
keys + about 15 decorative bells (small ones) which I think is made
of brass. I will ask my artistic friend to see whether she wants those
bells.

With the gas price the way it is, would anyone be interested in paying
me and come pick up? If I were to take it anywhere and get some
money, what kind of place would I take them to?