Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default HVAC system

"Art" wrote in
m:

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Art" wrote in
m:

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Art" wrote in
m:

Using TWC/Earthlink in Cary, NC.... alt.hvac isn't even listed as
a newsgroup any more.

"ythread" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
message ...
Not sure what market you're in, but in the Rochester NY area,
that sounds a
bit high. Some of the coils I've installed had two orifice,
provided. So I've got a couple spares in my tool box. As to the
install, an hour or two
at the most, unless it's a dificult job to get to the indoor
coil.

I see alt.hvac is all but dead. What a bunch of miserable
a-holes. I was beginning to think it was indicative of the
profession.

Well hello form Fayetteville!

SAS Institute still up there? Used to go there for classes some 20+
yrs ago.

SAS is probably about 10 times bigger than it was 20 years ago. In
fact I worked there for a short time about 20 years ago. They just
built a luxury hotel on campus because Jim Goodnite wanted one.

He's still running the show! I had totally forgotten the name until
you popped a memory bubble.

When I was there I think it was a couple of buildings and a pond
covered with yellow pollen.

He is so rich he even bought his own airline and moved it to RTP.
Unfortunately Midwest went belly up afew years ago. Even SAS software
couldn't keep it afloat.

http://www.sas.com/corporate/index.html

10's of thousands of lines of SAS code I wrote long ago... Then went on
the AIX bandwagon on RS6000's.

All long ago. The only PROC I do now is PROC Tologist :-)