Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default Any Experience with Vann's in Montana?

hr(bob) wrote:

I am thinking of buying a Samsung DSC382 camcorder from Vann's in
Missoula Montana. Their price beats my local Sam's club by $10.00.
If Vann's is reputable, it is worth the $10 to wait a few days since I
am not in a hurry. Will pay by credit card so if defective I have
some recourse, but don't want to deal with a firm if they are not
reputable. Anyone have any experience?

I've been a customer of Vanns for years. Never a problem. Sony ES receiver,
Sony ES CD player, Infinity speakers, digital camera, DVD player - all with
free shipping.

Highly recommended.

--
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.