Posted to rec.woodworking
Searcher7 Searcher7 is offline

Default Control Panel Project

On Jun 23, 8:30*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Searcher7" wrote:

I know nothing about MDO, and only asked about Baltic Birch over the
phone. I hadn't seen it during my visits to Home Depot and Lowes.

Is it cheaper and/or better than the plywoods I listed?

Lew

I don't know what the "Borg" is. I don't know how durable sign boards
are, but I will not be painting the finished project. And as far as my
application goes, strength where I join two pieces together lengthwise
is the main issue. In that respect, I still don't know how MDO
compares to the plywoods I listed.

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.