Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Dishwasher -664517 533202 Top Rack Won't Clean

On Jun 22, 6:15�pm, anniep wrote:
On Jun 21, 12:30�am, topservicepros

richard[at]topservicepros[dot]com wrote:
Quote: anniep wrote on Fri, 20 June 2008 21:54
---------------------------------------------------- Hello All-
I am trying to figure out what is going on with my dishwasher - just
recently my top rack of dishes does not come out any better than when
I put it in.... �Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks again = )

Make sure the upper spray arm is rotating and getting water. �Trace the plumbing that goes to it and look for loose connections. �Can you tell if water is spraying or not?

--
Richard Thoms
President - Top Service Pros, Inc.

Thank you for your response.

I disconnected the feed tube which goes up the back
of the dishwasher and everything was connected tightly although with
large amt. of mineral buildup....

I did try to open the dishwasher when it was running and it did not
seem that the
arm was rotating �- (The arm will rotate though)...
But I do think the arm was getting some water because it was dripping
from
the edges of the arm.
Awaiting your best advice = )- Hide quoted text -

try removing the rotating arm, open door quickly, is there good flow?

check screen and debris collector at bottom of machine. if the pump
output isnt enough the top rack doesnt clean.