Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why don't US bathrooms have floor drains?

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Hi,
Your ignorance! Sqatting is anatomically better form for bowl movement.
Ever saw an animal sitting down to phoo?
Consuming anything less is better for our planet.

I find it difficult to squat over a hole in the floor and read the
newspaper, thank you.

As for consuming less, that is good, but I want to consume enough paper to
properly clean up after a bowl movement.

Since you are enlightened, do you have a toilet or do you just use the drain
pipe?