Igor

Default Freud blade quality concerns

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:45:55 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Igor,

Forrest now will build a blade to your liking,, IIRC they do and or will
grind a blade to suite your needs. You have to contact them directly vs.
going through a distributor.

You might want to take a look here http://www.stores.yahoo.com/forrestman/
and or call about your concerns or needs.

Thanks, Leon. I'll check that out. Forrestman's prices are high compared
to other sources, but his selection is much better than what else I've
seen.

For wood, I have ordered a WWI blade so that I can use it on both the TS
and the RAS. I see that most people here praise the WWII but I also found
strong reviews for the WWI.

BTW, finally got the DeWalt moved in and assembled last night. Will do a
bit more confirming/tweaking of the setup with a dial gauge today before
cutting.