Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Why don't US bathrooms have floor drains?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Americans do plumbing to a much higher standard, making such things
unnecessary

Now that is a laugh!

We have better toilets than most of Europe. We also don't have to squat
over a hole in the floor in public restrooms as I've seen in other parts of
the world. I've been to places that gave you a ration of toilet tissue when
you went in too and that is all you were expected to use.

Hi,
Your ignorance! Sqatting is anatomically better form for bowl movement.
Ever saw an animal sitting down to phoo?
Consuming anything less is better for our planet.