Silvan

Default Best way to drill through cast iron???

Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A. wrote:

Constrain the payload to approximate size and mass of a USDA grade A
extra large hen's egg: good aerodynamics, harmless, but still lots
of fun. What range could you achieve with a modest treb?

Hmmm... Now why didn't I think of that? We don't eat a lot of eggs, and
I'll bet there are still eggs in the fridge left over from last winter's
cookie baking season. Maybe I'll decorate the gigantic concrete wall
beside my house.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17116 Approximate word count: 513480