Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Dave Dave is offline

Default Diode(?) jpegs for sci.electronics.misc

"Phat Bytestard" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:29:17 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:13:40 -0500, Dave wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:39:53 -0500, Dave wrote:

Hmmm. On my server the post with the jpeg was deleted almost
immediately.
Because of it's size, maybe?

Anyway, there is one of those, but it is on the other side. There are
two
of these, presumably for the different settings on the charger?
Wondering
why it would measure as a diode...

Thanks John. We'll see...

Where do the blue wires go to?

Just realized, you may be asking where else the blue wires go. The go
between the secondary of the transformer, and the device in question.
Sorry.

No problem. If they are attached to the secondary then the device is a
dual diode with a common cathode. Here is a simple circuit.

Nice assumption, chump. It could (and very likely is) an inline thermal
switch.

I'd be willing to bet that the other end is connected directly to the
output lead.

And you would be wrong. I am not the idiot you assume.