Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Don't DIY

Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in
:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...28.html?page=1

reminds me of time I sheared fitting on a Saturday afternoon in house
without shutoff valves under sink. I scurried around and almost had to
hire plumber but found hardware store with proper replacement.

Let's see. No electrical, no plumbing, no roofing... What's left? Maybe
rake leaves? But ya never know when you might scratch yourself or ****-off
some treacherous bug.

Then there was the link to • SPECIAL REPORT: 25 Skills Every Man Should
Know. I looked at the titles. What lame **** to print. They were really
hard up to get some fillers to get to print. If I had bought that magazine
and articles like that were what it contained, I would consider it a
ripoff. I mean people really need to be informed they should know how to
read a map or paint a room?