Posted to alt.home.repair
topservicepros topservicepros is offline

Default Arcan 2400 PSI Pressure Washer from Costco

Quote: 01dyna wrote on Sat, 21 June 2008 10:44
Costco has an Arcan 2400 PSI gas pressure washer on sale for $289.

I not all that familiar with that brand. Anyone have one or have any
comments on pressure washers in that PSI range?

Mainly going to be used for cement/driveway cleaning and deck
cleaning.

I've read nothing but bad things about pressure washers from HD and
Lowes (high failure rates, burst hoses, low pressure etc).

I think you really have to treat these low end pressure washers as light-duty almost disposable items. The professional versions cost $2000-$3000! I'm sure it will be about as good as what you would get at Lowes/HD so just treat it as an expense. The price sounds great and if you're only using it a few times a year then it will probably last several years. If you want to go into the pressure washing business then you may only last a month or two!

--
Richard Thoms
Founder - Top Service Pros, Inc.