Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse miamicuse is offline

Default Rechargeable batteries

I got a cordless drill from DeWalt on a big sale two years ago I remember it
was on some clearance for $129.95 or something and it came with two
batteries.

Now the batteries will charge up in 30 minutes but will drain in much
shorter time. I checked for new 12v ones and they are $70 a piece! I could
not believe it.

So, first, is there anyway to "fix" the batteries. I assume they are
draining must faster because I did not wait till they are totally drained
before recharging or I left them on the charger for too much longer after it
was charged? Is there a way to fix the problem other than getting new ones?

MC