Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

On 2008-06-21 15:47:48 +0100, Roland Perry said:

In message 485c315a@qaanaaq, at 23:38:17 on Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Andy
Hall remarked:
While it does take time for tea to brew, this does not imply waiting.

Which courier did you use to deliver your Tardis?

You seem to be very confused about the difference between waiting and
the use of time.

Obviously it takes time for tea to brew. This does not mean that one
has to wait. For example, I can make a couple of phone calls or
write a few emails during that time - it isn't waiting time. If
I'm lucky, someone else might make the tea for me. it doesn't make a
lot of difference.

To me, waiting means idle time where nothing else is being done.
Others may have a different definition. I may *choose* to have idle
time, but that's something else, not waiting.