Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default RCA 1C03 and 1C04 TO220 transistor data

legg wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:46:24 +0100, "N_Cook"
wrote:

From the 1970s / 1980s. I have an RCA databook with a lot of the big

number
RCA transistor full data, but cannot find full data anywhere on these

1C..
ones , that is 1C ( one see) not IC ( India Charlie ).

Google, in half the hits seems, to show lesser data/ working subs I've

put
on the net over the years.

Just repaired a 1986 HH which used , no problem with it, 1C03-C which is
presumably a voltage binning band, but thought I'd try locating some

proper
info on this RCA range for when I need it in earnest.

You'll find more info prefixing the numbers properly; ie RCA1C03,
RCA1C04, ETC.

I can forward data sheets from the RCA 1977 Power Devices data book,
if you're specific about devices of interest.

For just straight one-line data summaries, check out 'Tehnomagazin'

http://tinyurl.com/6k5fhd

This combines un-proofread data, stripped from TDTowers publications
and some DATA catalogs.... and is, in turn, currently mined by a
number of 'data-sheet server' web services.

RL

The RCA prefix was what I needed, thanks

then eg
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/specsheet/RCA1C03.html

If anyone knows, presumably generically for RCA, what the C suffix (plus
other letters ?) mean would be useful for the archives of this thread,
presumably post production voltage bin ranges.

I've also saved
http://www.tehnomagazin.com/Transist...ables/transist
ors_Q,R,RCA,RCP,RE,RJH,RS,RT,RV.htm
to disc for future reference

I should have said my RCA transistor, thyristor & diode databook is 1969
(fallen apart and water/insect damaged but still useful)

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England